Opportunities for Volunteers
We are always looking for volunteers to support our programs and operations. We request that all volunteers:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Agree to abide by Women’s Therapy Center’s confidentiality agreement
- Be willing to work during business hours on weekdays
- Not be a current client of Women’s Therapy Center
Below are some areas where we could use your help:
- Office support - facility with MS Windows and typing in MS Word. Routine office tasks like filing, shredding, etc. Good organizational and communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Database support - data entry and management. Experience with MS Access and Excel.
- Project support - for therapy groups, workshops, and training
- Event outreach - with women’s events, gay pride, cultural events
- Fundraising events - help publicize, organize, and manage
- Host a fund raising house party in support of Women’s Therapy Center
To learn more about our fundraising opportunities, please contact Joy Puerto at 215-567-1111 ext 13.